Battle III, what's the plan?

j biesinger

TVWBB Platinum Member
Not sure what the situation is with the rest of my team, but I'm done competing for the year and ready to do another battle.

I say my team vs Sweden, unless anyone has a better idea.

This thread has been dead for so long so i say Yeah! Lets go? (still havent talked to anyone in my team)

If judges are on and both teams are full lets go?!

I was born ready, so you better belive I will whoop whoop ya asses!
icon_biggrin.gif

Im game!

Need a valium here....brb...

I got confirmation from Gary, I haven't heard from Don yet.

If I get word from Don, how does this schedule sound?

announce ingredient: 10/25
last submission: 11/8

Sorry, Jeff. I sent a reply to your email a while back. Sent another one last night. Did you get that one?

If not, this timeline works for me too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sorry, Jeff. I sent a reply to your email a while back. Sent another one last night. Did you get that one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, got it.

I have not contacted Kevin, but I assume he'll judge. I did ask Clark and he's in for judging. We need one more and they need to start planning the ingredient.

maybe Bill W?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Bill W </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For sure!

Clark and Bill, can you guys get organized with Kevin? if you haven't already
icon_wink.gif

I haven't informed him yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When would you like the announcement? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

10/25

One more day until the big announcement, since you guys wanted something difficult we are debtaing battle brains or battle kidney.....just kidding, we'll announce the secret ingredient tomorrow morning!

clark

Back