Classes

Gary Bramley

TVWBB Pro
Jamie,

I have read that you teach classes. If so, is there a schedule of these events posted somewhere?

Q'n, Golf'n & Grill'n.... too many choices!
Gary

p.s. Enjoying the feedback.

Gary,

Yes, I've taught many, many classes around the country. Right after "Weber's Real Grilling" was released, I made a grand tour of cooking schools throughout North America. That was fun but exhausting, too. I learned that many cooking schools have nice kitchen classrooms but they are limited in outdoor cooking areas. Too often I found myself teaching next to a dumpster. So now I'm looking for some nice venues where people can enjoy the outdoor cooking experience. When I find them, I'll post a schedule at www.jamiepurviance.com. Okay?

Thanks. I am enjoying the Q&A, too.

Jamie,

Steven Raichlen runs his classes from a single location, the Greenbrier Resort. Have you considered setting up your version of BBQ U anywhere? How about the Weber Academy of Grilling at The American Club?

I'd be willing to twist Herb Kohler's arm for you.

Jim

Jim,

I like the way you think! We would all be quite comfortable at the American Club, obviously. Let me run your idea by Weber.

Thanks,
Jamie

QQQ'n &&& Gggrrill'n cccclllaaases and gggggoolllffff.... there is a God!!!

Q'n, Golf'n & Grill'n.... toooo mmmmaaannnyy cccchhhooooiiicceees!!!!
Gary

Virginia has some beautiful areas too,hint hint.

icon_biggrin.gif

Jamie, I posted an email or two to you through your website about some ideas for an Atlanta area class venue. If it didn't get through, please let me know (email is in my profile).

Rita

Back