gray push button

Dan Linson

Hey Guys,

I recently replaced the ignitor on my Genesis Gold C and somehow lost the gray push button cover for the ignitor switch. Does anyone know where to get one or does anyone have an extra to sell? I did look on all parts and Weber and did not find the part.
Many thanks - love the grill,

Dan

Dan, just call (or email) Weber Customer Service. You'll have your button in a few days!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc:
Dan, just call (or email) Weber Customer Service. You'll have your button in a few days! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with Marc. Give weber a call, most likely theyll send it out and wont charge a thing for it. Weber doesnt show all of their parts on thier site so you cant rely on that for getting obscure parts

I needed the same replacement part and called Weber (800-446-1071). They do carry it (it's evidently called a "rocker switch"). They are very cheap (~ 50 cents, and another 50 cents if you want to replace the enclosure that goes around the switch) but you'll have to pay Weber's standard $7 s&h charge. So you might want to wait until you're ordering other stuff from them anyway (that's what I did). Though lots of people on the forums seem to have had success getting smaller parts for free, so maybe you could just try to sweet-talk customer service ...

They occasionally have free shipping offers and I'd just wait for one of those if you can do without the part for now.

Back