Team sweden are now full, lets get this started!

Dennis Lundin

TVWBB Fan
We got our third member in team sweden. He is awaiting aproval for the forum. Daniel andersson.

So who will step up and challenge the swedish bbq wikings!!!
icon_smile.gif

Congratulations Dennis, Daniel X 2. I tried to get in touch with John Solak but his E-mail didn't work. I sent him a link on one of his posts but I still have not heard from him. I think Jennifer K is in.

I guess we are looking for 1 more or if someone can get in touch with John. I'll give it a day and put out requests for another person.

Yeah this will be a lot of fun!!
Daniel will bbq a hole wildbork (wild pig) this wendsday. Looking forward to see the result of that.
icon_smile.gif

Kevin K sounds like he's willing to judge. I think Lampe said he'd sit this one out. I'll check with Rita but my guess is she'll be out again. Given two empty seats I vote they be filled by the two top scorers from battle I, which is Gary and Clark.

I'm definitely in, and honored to be asked. But if a more experienced member wants to step up for team USA, I'll be happy to wait for my turn in a future battle.

@ Jennifer...I'm probably not worthy to weigh in on this, but I would say you have definitely earned your spot!

I can't wait for this one to kick off. Best of luck to all!!

Mike

I really liked the format and schedule of the last iron chef and agree that there should be plenty of time for everyone to get together, plan, prepare, practice, and whatnot. Basically, I propose that we follow along the previous time line and that J Biesinger announce the final judges by 7/18 who will unveil the secret ingredient on 7/21. One team will be required to post 4 photos on each of the following days 8/8, 8/10, and 8/12, the other team must post 8/9, 8/11, and 8/13. The 4 photo post will be shots of prep and cooking of the three dishes, or of just one of the three dishes. No text will be allowed. Any comments must be from the judges, commentator (J biesinger), and fellow board members. On 8/14, prior to 12:00 am, each team must post 3 photos of the three final dishes with explanation. The judges can ask questions of the teams, all questions and replies must be completed by 8/16. Scoring can be completed some time after q/a.

The teams for Battle I

Swedish BBQ Wikings
Daniel Wolgast
Dennis Lundin
Daniel Andersson

Team 2 (name TBA)
Bill Michigan
Jennifer K
John Solak

This is gonna be so EPIC! Thank you all for your participation.

Hope everyone can sign off with this time frame. Comments or suggestions are welcome. I also encourage team 2 to come up with there own battle name.

Did I say yet that I'm looking forward to this one?

Edit: Did this while working and I'm a little crazy sometimes.
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaz S:
One team will be required to post 4 photos on each of the following days 7/8, 7/10, and 7/12, the other team must post 7/9, 7/11, and 7/13. The 4 photo post will be shots of prep and cooking of the three dishes, or of just one of the three dishes. No text will be allowed. Any comments must be from the judges, commentator (J biesinger), and fellow board members. On 7/14, prior to 12:00 am, each team must post 3 photos of the three final dishes with explanation. The judges can ask questions of the teams, all questions and replies must be completed by 7/16. Scoring can be completed some time after q/a.

The teams for Battle I
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kaz, I'm assuming those dates are August? So photos during the week 8/8-8/13?

If so, I'm fine with the schedule - getting the garage and driveway re-concreted that week, but I'll just stay out back in the smoke zone.
icon_smile.gif

This will be great fun!

That gives us plety of time. I'm ready to go. Dennis & Daniel we still haven't heard from your ringer Daniel Anderson is he on board? Maybe our name should be "det vinnande laget"

Sorry for not responding on the judging front, I was up in Manitoba for a couple weeks! AnywaysI'm defintately in for the judging!

Clark

Back