Kevin Kruger thanks

Al Smith

TVWBB Fan
Kevin, I just Q'd and ate some SL spares using the recipe you posted on 29 July. I got three chiles from the source you posted. Ribs were very good, not too sweet. Thanks again.
Al

Ya know this site is an absolutly increadable resource for all things BBQ/grilled. There are so many people with such a vast amount of knowledge that are always willing to share....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rick Soli:
And a Third to that!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll give it a fourth! He should have his own BBQ University! The information and attention to detail that everyone on this board supplies is amazing!

Thank you all very much. Were it not for Chris's creating this board, and his devotion and attention to maintaining it and keeping its quality high, I scarcely think I'd bother posting anywhere very much. But the quality of this board has attracted and continues to attract quality members--from those who have Q'd for many years to the newest of newbies, all have something valuable to offer, and do so, freely and without reservation. For me, the value this creates--and the value I place on having the opportunity to contribute in whatever way I can--is immeasurable.

Al-- I'm very pleased you enjoyed the recipe. Thank you for letting me know.

jason-- The recipe is here.

The one Kevin links to is very similar to one I've christened Kevin's Metamorphosis Rub because there are so many variations possible and it changes at a whim. I use that one on smoked chuck roasts - very good!

Rita

Back