Weber EP 330

Sunil Deshpande

Hi folks - I just joined the site and am a grilling enthusiast. I recently moved into a house from a small apartment and am all set to entertain friends and family. I'm looking to buy a Weber grill and someone suggested I should look at the Weber EP 330. Anyone have experience with it?

I plan to grill for approx 10-12 people on weekends, during the week it will be just the wife and I and approx once a month we will have larger parties (20-25 people). Will the EP 330 be enough? Do I need more real estate on my grill? Any and all advice welcome since this will be the first grill I'm buying.

The EP-330 is a very nice grill. I have cooked for 10 to 12 without much trouble. But if your going to be cooking for 20-25 on a regular basis, like once a month, you might want to consider stepping up to one of the Summit models. I think that would fit your needs better. They're not cheap though! You might get by with the Genesis depending on what your grilling but it could also be a struggle for that many.

I just got an E-330 for father's day. I absolutely love it. You will be able to feed you weekend crowd easily, and it will do just fine for your large parties. This will be your first and last grill you buy for a long time. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

I've had the EP 330 (steel gray) for a few months now. I love it!! I have had NO problem feeding 20-25 people dinner from it... of course, it depends on what you are cooking. If you are going to cook up 20 burgers, grilled corn on the cob, along with brats and some chicken... then of course your gonna run out of room. The great thing about the genesis grills though... you can cook a lot of food really fast in 2-3 batches if needed... and it ALL cooks evenly.

Back