Clark Deutscher

TVWBB All-Star
Dish 1

049.jpg

084.jpg

094.jpg

097.jpg

Clark

Got me thinking here Clark. Peppers, Garlic, Onion looks like Pizza with the second picture but that last picture puzzles me. Nice round cuts of dough with what appears to be a cheese mixture topped with an egg Bon Appetit Did an similar egg pizza in 2009 Maybe?

Originally posted by Bill W. Michigan:
Got me thinking here Clark. Peppers, Garlic, Onion looks like Pizza with the second picture but that last picture puzzles me. Nice round cuts of dough with what appears to be a cheese mixture topped with an egg Bon Appetit Did an similar egg pizza in 2009 Maybe?

My guess on the last picture would be ravioli's stuffed with ricatta and egg yolk? I have had similar topped with brown butter that were REDICULOUS....you cut into the ravioli and the yolk and cheese ooze out...yummmmm!!!!!

Originally posted by Tom (Gunner):

My guess on the last picture would be ravioli's stuffed with ricatta and egg yolk? I have had similar topped with brown butter that were REDICULOUS....you cut into the ravioli and the yolk and cheese ooze out...yummmmm!!!!!

Tom I thought about ravioli too but I wasn't sure about the cooking part. Unless he is going to put water in the pan and boil them up and serve them with the onions, garlic and peppers. That is a pretty big ravioli though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom (Gunner):

Tom I thought about ravioli too but I wasn't sure about the cooking part. Unless he is going to put water in the pan and boil them up and serve them with the onions, garlic and peppers. That is a pretty big ravioli though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh good call Bill..you are right those pics are only Dish 1 prep pics...and that is too much stuffing for a ravioli with the peppers and onions and such...hmmmmmmmm although he could be making a roasted red pepper sauce (with onions and garlic) and then simmer the raviolis in the sauce and serve?

This is puzzling too #1 eggs, with looks like mustard & brown sugar. #2 easy hard or soft boiled eggs, #3 & #4 pretty self explanatory. Interesting

Wow, nice first pics Don!! I'm stumped on what picture # 3 is? That crab looks AMAZING..That is gonna be one heck of a sandwich! (If that's what the final plate will be?)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom (Gunner):
Wow, nice first pics Don!! I'm stumped on what picture # 3 is?

Tom it's the egg bun before cooking that you see in pic #4 at least that what I think it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah.....duh!!! That's exactly what it is...nice!

I was thinking pic #1 could be the start of the dough for the bun? Or maybe the start of an aoili mayo for the sandwich?

Back