I've been converted to Alabama white!

Phil R.

TVWBB All-Star
O.k., just got done with a lunch of the mustard slathered picnic I posted about yesterday (used the recipe on TVWB). 7.5 lbs, took about 16 hours. Awesome! But the most awesome part of it was the batch of Alabama white I whipped up. Oh man is that stuff great on PP! I used to be a Lexington man myself, but oh my goodness I've been converted!

Anybody else here prefer the white stuff?

Which Bama white did you make? I've watched the foodnetwork and saw the Episod from Big Bob's and they use horseradish in their's. There's so many different recipes for the white sauce i don't know which one to make. There are several recipes for it here did you use one of them? Sounds good just don't know which one is the best to make.
icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil R.:
Bryan,

I used this recipe I found here by using the find function. I was a little light on the horseradish, but I don't think I'll be trying any more variations. It was a huge hit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
icon_cool.gif
Yeah i remember that one. I've been eyeing these up and they use way more vinegar in them.
icon_confused.gif
White Sauce

I had Gibson's White Sauce on some chicken recently, and to be honest, I didn't like eating that much mayonnaise on my chicken! Just didn't taste right.

Back