Looking for a manual for model 470000

Ken_M

Just purchased this weber ng grill used/new, never been lit... Has the red lid and side burner with wood slats on lower and upper shelves. Would like to find an owners manual for it and what the DOM is. I found an id plate under side burner but it only says model 470000 and the S/N? If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I would like to post a pic but unsure how to attach? Newbee!
icon_confused.gif

I gather that mine is a Genesis 3000 or 3100 or 3300... I can't tell a difference in them but I did notice that mine does not have the small caster wheels but still appears to be level? Thanks for the help George!

Cheers,
Ken

Yep, I agree with George. Sounds like a Genesis 3. From what I have seen the main differences between the 3 and the 3000 is that the 3000 has a different sliding mechanism for the foldout table, it has rolling casters, and it also has a hanging warmup basket.

Also, as George stated, if you give weber a call they can tell you exactly what it is, when it was manufactured, and I've been told they can even give you the suggested msrp on it new.

Post pics when you get a chance! I would love to see it.

Enjoy!

Thanks guys! I will give Weber a call tomorrow. I would love to post a picture, I am quite proud of my find! Not sure how to do it? My wife was not big on a used bbq
icon_confused.gif
but I explained to her that this one is used but had never been lit! She even likes the red now!

Thanks again,

Ken

Hey Ken,

Sorry, I didn't see the part in your first post about the pics.

Here is a link to how to post photos.

Let us know what you find out from weber.

Great find!

that is in great shape !! mine is exactly that model though i'm rebuilding it. the gal i talked to at weber said its a gen 3 because she had one herself. again, congrats !

I bought the Genesis 2 (does not include the side burner) in 1991. Still going strong in my dad's backyard after a couple of rebuilds over the 20 years it's been in use.

Good find!

Regards,
Chris

Very Nice! That's one heck of a find. You'll love it! IMO there's nothing better than the look of the wood slats!

Back