Android Grilling Apps Anyone?

Richard Diaz

TVWBB Pro
Does anyone know of any grilling apps for Android? Just inquiring, if not it would be a great opportunity to create something and make some $$$ on it.

You just missed iCooking Barbecue that was free on Amazon Market. I downloaded it but haven't gone into it much yet.

On the iPad, I really like the Weber On the Grill app.

I had similar trouble finding any grilling/smoking apps that fit my needs on the iphone & ipad but ended up with a fairly simple system that I like using a combination of a spreadsheet editor and a cloud app. It should work on an Android as well.

I use QuickOffice Pro HD combined with DropBox, both of which have Andriod versions. I use DropBox as a free cloud app that makes it easy to access spreadsheets from anywhere with Internet access and QuickOffice Pro as my spreadsheet editor. I downloaded Chris' sample spreadsheet (here: http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/cookinglog.html), moved it to DropBox, and now I use my iPad to update the logs as I go. Since I can access the DropBox stuff from computers as well, I usually prepare my initial draft of the log on a computer for ease of data entry. That way, I'm mainly just entering temperatures while I cook.

Good Idea I like this one, But I'm going w/ google docs which will allow you to access the files from anywhere from any device. I'm going to play with the template later today

Back