Baja "She-Cone" with Green Chili Pepper Rice

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
HOW Y’ALL ARE?
"She-Cone" in my vocabulary is simply chicken.
I picked that up after watching & listening to Justin Wilson for years on PBS. I miss his shows.
Started tonight's dinner with (trying to) carmelizing some onions and carrots...

DSCN1751.jpg

while that was an event, the rice was cookin' with toms and green chilies...

DSCN1753.jpg

...and closing in on the final minutes of everything else, the (bone+skinless) chicken breasts were introduced to the hot CIGs
icon_biggrin.gif

The CBs were marinated in EVOO, Chipotle sauce, Cumin, Oregano and lime juice. [ok, i added a little special something]

DSCN1755.jpg

Shortly after I took a photo of this serving platter, we decided it was time to eet.

DSCN1760.jpg

As you all know, I love to eet, and I love being apart of this fantastic forum with all the great people here... butt unless you're sittin' next to me, you ain't gettin' any
icon_biggrin.gif

butt I do <span class="ev_code_GREY">THANK YOU</span> for takin' time to view my ramblin'...
Have a wonderful evening!

Jim.......................

Clearing my throat, WOW!

When I cater the next time I will need your number!

Let me know when you go on vacation, so I can post my cooks!
icon_biggrin.gif

thanks you guys!
Hey george, the doc suggested i diet.

i suggested he ...

eet some good food for a change and get off my back
icon_biggrin.gif

(the guy lives on White Castle burgers)
think i need a different doctor - the guy's a <STRIKE>duck</STRIKE> i mean a quack

Hey Jim - Lets just cut right to the chase. You've just been giving that Ol' Doc all the wrong information. You need to sit down in front of his computer and pull up this cook.
icon_wink.gif
He would have to agree with you that this is the way you should be eetin.
icon_biggrin.gif
My gosh man, with all the finishing touches you did to that plate, it was a gorgeous job. Thanks for sharing. I showed it to Del and she now wants to know why I don't do some of those things. Really, Great job. Bob Bailey
wsmsmile8gm.gif

How Y'all Are Jim,
after that great Plate o' Cajun?
Another fine one!

x2 on missing Mr Wilson!
His show was also a favorite of my dad.
BTW, not sure if they still do, but RFD TV did have re-runs of his show.

Great job, Jim. Everything...and I mean, everything, looks great...and that is coming from someone who doesn't like carrots. I'd try those, probably love em too!!

Back