Weber Gas Grill at Home Depot

G

I am currently in the market to purchase a new gas grill. I am strongly leading towards a Weber Silver B. Home Depot in Barrie Ontario Canada sells Weber and other brands.

In the same commerical plaza is a distributor's outlet for Weber Grills. The grills are about $100 more. The salesman states the Weber grills at Home Depot have been modified and are no longer true Weber Grills.

Is this all hype to steer me to his higher price (read commision), other than PCI grills on the HD models, or has Weber put out an inferior product for Home Depot.

John

hi John
I think i would question that salesmen on his ethics. I got mine from lowes and its fine.I know that HD and Lowes can order certain special things like grates and things to make there individual models a little different that way you cant price shop them on identical products. I say buy it at HD or lowes and use the $100 to buy a whole filet and have it cut up.

Enjoy your new grill i love my silver b

Seeeuuuu
Jeff

JohnR,

I would buy the one from HD - and stay away from the salesman that gives you crap like that!
Spend the money you saved on accessories!

Ray

I think the thing that is "special" about the HD Weber gassers is that HD has an exclusive on the PCI grates. I bought my last one at HD for that reason.

Paul

I just bought the Weber Gold B from
HOMEFIREHEARTH

for $599 with FREE SHIPPING!
Stainless Steel flavorizer bars, Stainless Steel Cooking Grates & Stainless Steel Hood!
Also, two swing up tables are great!

I was going to buy the Weber Silver B from Home Depot but for $540 after taxes? I spent an extra $59 and got a MUCH better grill.

Plus it only took about 45 minutes to put together and was delivered to my door in about 3 business days via DHL.

Back