Brian O'Neal's Wooden Handles

R. Hutchins

TVWBB Fan
If you've been hesitating to order some, take it from me that you will be thrilled with the product.

Mine came today and they knocked by socks off.

Can't wait to get them on the OTG and the SJS.

Thank you, Brian!

You da man!!!

I'm here, just been on vacation. I can help anyone who needs handles. If anyone has an issue feel free to email me, I will fix any issues there might be. I am a very reasonable person, I will make anything right. If anyone has issues please email me so we can get it squared away.

Brian

brians handles are amazing.

I took all of mine to work and showed them off. no one there cared, but they all said they were nice. they thought i was retarded for showing them off though.

Brian, I'm just curious about the price. Is that a case by case basis, I'm sure it varies by wood, etc. But what is the base price for red oak?

I can not tell Brian's from original Weber, unless they are better than the originals... I'm putting a list together to replace a bunch of mine.

Brian's handles are beautiful. I have several sets from him and have used them on some of my older kettles to replace the slightly worn or weathered ones that were on there. They absolutely add the finishing touch on that grill you might have spent a lot of time cleaning and making look new again. These handles are certainly just as good as original, maybe even a little better. They even make grills that have plastic handles look better.
No disappointments.

Brian does GREAT work on his handles. In fact I just asked for 3 more sets for my redhead.

I've ordered two sets of Brian's handles for my Dad's grills (a late-60s model and a red 2001 OTG) and he is thrilled with them. So much so that I just might need to get two for my new/old redhead. ...and maybe one for the smoker.

Brian has been very prompt, professional, and a pleasure to work with, and he is a true craftsman who cares deeply about his work. People like him renew my hope in humankind.

Originally posted by Mike Stavlund:
I've ordered two sets of Brian's handles for my Dad's grills (a late-60s model and a red 2001 OTG) and he is thrilled with them. So much so that I just might need to get two for my new/old redhead. ...and maybe one for the smoker.

Brian has been very prompt, professional, and a pleasure to work with, and he is a true craftsman who cares deeply about his work. People like him renew my hope in humankind.

Mike, you have a red from 2001? Is it maroon or bright red?

I thought I would switch out the plastic handles on Big Blue on put a couple of Brian's wood handles on it. I think it looks better. Does anyone think it looked better with the plastic ones?

Hey Brian...wouldn't this one look nice in Meza Azul????? LOL! Schedule a "play date"
icon_smile.gif

grills001.jpg

grills002.jpg

Oh Jeff, you're such a big tease!
Yes, that <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Big Blue</span> looks better with wood on it.
And yes, that thing is beggin to go Mesa Azul for a few drinks and maybe a sleepover.. Lol..

Back