Do Mini Smoking Sessions With The Mini-Boss

Tomus

Hello everyone, as this is my first post.
Although I just joined, I have been coming here for years for some of the best smoking ideas I ever learned, so thank you all.
And because of that, I joined so I can return the favour. I have something to give back to you all.

I recently purchased a Char Broil Mini Boss Charcoal Grill. I have been looking to replace my hibachi for 2 years, as it is of a very old style, very very heavy, all one piece cast iron body, with a cast iron grate that will last another two generations. There are no good hibachis made anymore it appears, and this is why I settled on the Mini Boss. Once I got it home and used it a few times, I reviewed it at Amazon.
Rather than re-post it here, I'm going to direct everyone to the review:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ...cm_cr_rev_prod_title

My Amazon name is ClickHere. Go read my review, and look at what you can do with the Char Broil Mini Boss Charcoal Grill. No, of course it isn't a Weber, but this thing is a blast, once you do what I mention in the review.

Enjoy everyone, hope it helps a few more of you have even more fun in the smoking/grilling world.

10 and a half by 15 and a half inches.
You could fit a 17 inch grate in there if needed.

I made an error in the review. if you do the mod, you cut out the TOP HALF of the sides of course, not the bottom. Most everyone here would have caught that.
It appears Amazon has no way for me to go back and correct it.

Nice review Tomus. I've been using a Weber Smokey Joe since the 80's, but you've got me thinking now.

Thanks.
I actually use a large offset smoker here, but the Mini-Boss is really a lot of fun.

I'm apple smoking a 5 lb. center loin pork roast today.
Another day, another new recipe.

The Mini boss also comes in handy to have around to hold warm bread, things cooking in a cast iron skillet, or as in my case today, to sear the roast if needed when I'm done smoking it on the big smoker.

Back