We are still cooking......

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Hello my bbq and grilling friends.....I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a fun new years eve.We are still cooking but since I got my Primo grill I haven't posted here since its weber site. Hopefully you guys can give me a pass with this post. I still have my webers including the weber summit charcoal grill.

Here is my recent cook. We finally made our own Pizza dough. Thank you Barb for sharing the recipe.

We post our daily cooks on Instagram @tony_and _maribel

We even have a blog now. Tonyandmaribel.com

Thank you for stopping by
Tony and Maribel

Last edited:
It all looks fabulous Tony, as usual. That burger shot is magazine quality. Sure miss seeing your cooks. I will definitely check out your blog. Don't be a stranger. It doesn't matter to me what you're cooking on.

Nice to see you back Tony. Man you have stepped it up with the food a pictures! Awesome work as always!

Fantastic cooks. Looking forward to getting back to my cooks. Hurrican Matthew destroyed our home and we were in rental properties for 3 months. Now back in about half the house. We are safe and I hope to be back to grilling soon.

Fantastic cooks. Looking forward to getting back to my cooks. Hurrican Matthew destroyed our home and we were in rental properties for 3 months. Now back in about half the house. We are safe and I hope to be back to grilling soon.

Sorry to hear 😞
Glad your ok. 🙌

Good to see you posting Tony. Those cooks look awesome as usual and that plated burger pic is as good as I've seen on any magazine.

Gonna have to check out your blog site. Would like to see more of that Primo, as it's a really nice ceramic BBQ's and man can you cook on it

Its great to see you and Maribel back cooking and sharing with us. Glad you like the pizza and yours look delicious.

Great looking photos! Looks like you've gone PRO!
When does your television cooking show premiere?

Glad you checked in Tony - I was wondering where you were. Great looking food. How do you like the Primo vs. the Webers? I am going to go check out your blog now...

Regards,

John

Tony and Maribel, glad to see your cooks bless the TVWBB forum again. As said before, I really liked your late night cooks, with a weather report, music, beer, cigars and some tasty looking food.
What kind of light do you use to get the great food shots? Have to check out your blog.
Take care, and stop by more often.

Glad you checked in Tony - I was wondering where you were. Great looking food. How do you like the Primo vs. the Webers? I am going to go check out your blog now...

Regards,

John

I like how the primo holds heat and evenly cooks food. Almost cooks it faster.

Only the Weber summit charcoal grill is comparable. I like how the Weber if fuel efficient and I can make adjustments to temps instantly. Grilling on the Weber is also better.

Tony and Maribel, glad to see your cooks bless the TVWBB forum again. As said before, I really liked your late night cooks, with a weather report, music, beer, cigars and some tasty looking food.
What kind of light do you use to get the great food shots? Have to check out your blog.
Take care, and stop by more often.

I'm using a shop light that I got from lowes. It's comes with a stand.
We were thinking the other day how we just to stay up late to cook. The reason behind it was because my kids would go to bed early and finally it was grown up time. Now that my kids are bigger they want to stay up with us and can't really cook late because my kids will ask what time are we eating.

Back