BBQGURU CYBERQ Cloud

I have one. So far it is working great. I love being able to monitor or change settings on my WSM with the wifi feature whether I'm close by or at the food store miles away.

Jim

We have two and they work great. You have to choose which one to look at. Both cannot be viewed at the same time. Switching between the two is easy

Thanks guys!

I love being able to monitor or change settings on my WSM with the wifi feature whether I'm close by or at the food store miles away.

Jim

That's one of the reasons I'm interested in upgrading. Then the more I thought about it I realized there aren't a lot of WiFi hot spots in town unless I'm at the mall or one of the many coffee shops around town. I guess they'll work when running on LTE or 4G, just chew into my data a little bit. I'll decide here pretty soon.

Last edited:
I have unlimited data so I haven't even thought about that before. The only way I have monitored the CyberQ is using wireless data when away from home. I have never noticed any high data usage. The monitoring of your cook is done using a website on your browser. If you don't want to be using up your data, close your browser or turn your data off temporarily.

Jim

Thanks Jim... I saw this yesterday. I'd seen Steve's review on the older version of the CyberQ and really enjoyed it. I'd recently sent him a note asking if he was planning to do a product review on the new CyberQ Cloud. Looks like he was!

We have two and they work great. You have to choose which one to look at. Both cannot be viewed at the same time. Switching between the two is easy

I would think if you make a copy of the executable file and renamed one of the program/icons to #2 you could run two instances of the same program and just ALT-TAB to switch back and forth between them.

Back