The Briner

Looks interesting, shows as unavailable now.
Fletch, what’s the pricing like on this?
I got a nice bucket from my favorite bakery which fits in the bottom of my fridge(if it’s not overstocked) but, there’s always room for improvement! And a reason for ONE MORE COOLER!
My wife would make me live in the cooler, I’ve got 10+ now!

I had it in my cart for months, pondered it again over the weekend and it was still available, then decided to order it yesterday but it wasn't unavailable, lol. So I ordered it from www.thebriner.com at $44.90 plus shipping. I don't remember Amazon's exact price but it was $40+. This was for the combo; you can get either/or for less (Cabela's has them I see). With two teenagers plus extras for Thanksgiving there's no way that would fit in our fridge, so I also ordered the Igloo Ice Cube. That will make cooler #4 dedicated to smokes.

I believe you, fridge space does become premium real estate around holidays! Next weekend, after I get things cleaned up from Thanksgiving, I will have to start baking! I’m cutting down that list a little but, it will still be at least three batches of sugar cookies, and a like number of toffee bars, the sixteen batches of Chex mix will be the following week!
Better see if costc has a deal on Chex, pretzels and nuts!
Good cooking folks!

I've got the 22 and the 8 quart Briners. You're really going to enjoy them. That locking lid that eliminates food from floating to the surface is really nice. I have a 45 Qt. Pelican Cooler that I'd gotten before the Briners and the 22 will not fit, either width or depth. It's OK though, I just remove a rack in our garage fridge and it fits fine. Good luck!

That is a cool product and one I've thought about buying as well. I'll probably stick with the 5 gallon bucket I have though for this year.

Cliff - I think it was your rotisserie turkey breast from earlier this summer that turned me on to the Briner :)

Dustin - this was an expensive bucket for me; probably next month I'll wish I had waited too.

Buying something always makes me stop looking at pricing the minute I commit! Fifteen minutes later there’s a better price and I feel “shorted”.
Picked up my freezer yesterday! Just froze a three gallon bucket of water to give it something to work on. Frozen solid overnight! Now, I’ll put the prime brisket I picked up while I was at Costco in it and move some bigger things from the kitchen!

On the way home my brother in law and I saw exactly the kind of “long skinny” pallet for the smoker set up!

Back