Starter Smokey From Indonesia , Hi đź‘‹

Hello everyone

as you can see from title, im starter from indonesia. but what step i have been doing?

- None -

why? im still looking the right price and right choice , im looking and planing buy 18Inc size then make to "mini WSM" but there is 2 brand Available in here

1. Weber Jumbo Joe
2. Celcio & Co https://images.app.goo.gl/7HBzoNKyRdRK93ra8

but only weber i have seen offline , if you have suggestions fill free post in reply

thanks

None of our members will have any experience with the second grill you listed above. It sounds like you want to use an 18" grill to build your own smoker similar to the Mini WSM 14" smoker. If you can find the correct diameter aluminum pot to serve as the middle cooking section, you should be able to do it with the 18" Weber Jumbo Joe or an 18" Weber kettle.

Good luck,
Chris

None of our members will have any experience with the second grill you listed above. It sounds like you want to use an 18" grill to build your own smoker similar to the Mini WSM 14" smoker. If you can find the correct diameter aluminum pot to serve as the middle cooking section, you should be able to do it with the 18" Weber Jumbo Joe or an 18" Weber kettle.

Good luck,
Chris

hai chris second brand i post its like replicate of weber but lower quality,

im looking weber 18' because 14 inc to small only fit 400gr meat for slow n sear

in here weber joe 18inc very rare many dep store i visit only have gas grill or 22inc kattel, that to expensive for me price like 3x from weber store :( ti bad they cant send indonesia and amazon price 4$/Kg

Welcome to the forum!
thanks bro.

Yes, the Weber 18" kettle is not very common here in the US, either. The 22" kettle is more popular and easier to find in stores.

Good luck!

Back