Yummy Yummy S'mores!!!!

Big Al

TVWBB Super Fan
Ok guys I am trying these tomorrow while my lil' smokey joe is still hot from my ribeyes.
icon_wink.gif

Grilled Banana S'mores

Prep time: Ten mins Cook time: 5 mins

3 medium bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise
8 cinnamon graham crackers
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips

1. Grill bananas, uncovered on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until golden, slice into thin pieces.

2.Top one graham cracker half with marshmallows and chocolate pieces. Add sliced bananas and top with another graham half. Rinse...repeat lol.

Recipe Note: For nice soft gooey s'mores throw these bad boys in the micro for about ten seconds.
icon_wink.gif

ENJOY!!

Big Al

Ok guys they went pretty well except I would change one thing, next time I am gonna use chocolate bars instead of those pain in the a$$ chocolate chips lol. They were really hard to keep on the crackers. And I may use large marshmallows instead next time as well, just slice them in half and lay down on the cracker, with the chocolate in between. And one more thing, when you grill the nanners be CAREFUL when you take them off the grill because they are very soft and will EASILY fall out of your tongs...lol. Have fun with this one!!

Big Al

Back