Enterprise #32 Meat Chopper

Brian Moriarty

TVWBB All-Star
I scored an old Enterprise #32 Meat Chopper on CL. Its in pretty decent shape for its age, missing the knife blade, but I should be able to pick one up online. It has a plate with 1/2" holes, so I'll be looking for some smaller diameter ones to go with it. $20 and my tires were smokin'!
IMG_4321.jpg

IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

It will make a great companion to my Enterprise Stuffer!
100_2580.jpg

They still make 'em!
http://www.chop-rite.com/Products.htm

Wow, you must be so stoked! Really cool find. I looked around for an enterprise stuffer after seeing pics of one that someone had really cleaned up (maybe yours? can't remember if that was on your blog or another site). After a couple months of searching I gave up and settled for one of the new clones. I bet you've had your eye on of these for a lot longer than that.
Look forward to seeing what you do with it!

Very nice. I have an Enterprise #4 I restored and love it. Still looking for a large plate for my #2.

AlliedKenco.com is a meat processing supply house that not only sells cures and seasonings but also sells choppers and grinders, replacement blades and replacement plates with different sized holes. See here:
meat grinder parts

Yes you can get stuffer parts and Choprite/Enterprise parts from a number of sources.

I need the large pusher plate for a #2 Enterprise press/stuffer as well as the simple grinder/stuffers as the one in the original post, first 3 photos. Not in all sizes though. Chop Rite - who has the patents continues to make the previous Enterprise manual crank presses but not the #2.

ChopRite is actually pretty close to me in PA. Talked to them direct, and they have no plans to make the #2. It's the small 2 quart press.

Only option is to find a vintage plate or make one. I typically use the #4 so just looking to that plate to complete the vintage #2 Enterprise set.

Actually ChopRite II now:

Chop Rite/Enterprise

Back