Pulled Pork Lasagna.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
A quick after work dinner.

Tomatoe sauce.

bechamel sauce with grated cheddar.

a few layers of the sauces/meat/pasta

Topped of with Grated Cheddar/tomatoes/black olives and dryed basil. Cooked @ 425 for about 40 min.

Rested for 10 min(and i still burnt my mouth)

Plated with some baby leafs and Pesto.

The pork worked exellent in a lasagna like this. Thanks for your time. Now its a movie and then hit the bed.

Good Night!

Outstanding stuff DW!

Your poor mouth has been taking a beating lately, better let me finish off the lasagna for you!

I agree with Josh - leftover pulled pork in & on a lot of things. Would never have thought of lasagna. But I will the next time I have some!

Say, that lasagna looks positively evil. Not something my Italian friends would ever think of, but that's their loss. Great dinner as usual Mr. Wolgast.

Awesome, Daniel!
Gonna send you another recipe for lasagna, and the recipe for the Chicken Enchiladas we had last night.
OK, I'll post 'em here, too. Look in the recipe section.

Aaaaah Wolgast, thanks for the idea with the left over pulled pork from Sunday!
icon_biggrin.gif

My goodness, another out of this world meal. Just having a piece of frozen lasagna for lunch....about to choke. Fantastic looking meal.

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! My wife is into cooking all types of lasagne, but when she saw this a light came on and she said guess what we will be doing with the next left over pulled pork
icon_biggrin.gif

Yo! DannyBoy!
You cookin' that 'sagna outside, RIGHT??! Ova COAL??!!
Thought so
icon_biggrin.gif

You're AWESOME Man! My HERO!
smiley-gen053.gif

Ya take a Swede, married to a German, cookin' American Italian grub and shows it to the WORLD! <span class="ev_code_GREY">PERFECT!</span>

Once again...Means alot comming from you all! THANKS

Jim: "You cookin' that 'sagna outside, RIGHT?" - Always! Licked by fire,kissed by smoke.

This pork was only rubbed with salt/black pepper. If you have a more complex rub you might wanna cut back on some flavours in the tomatoe sauce and so on.

Wow Daniel - looks simply fantastic. I can pretty much follow from your photos and have made a lot of lasagna, but do us a favor and post up a recipe!

That's a beauty.

Back