Best injector?

Wow...nothing after more than a week? Seems rare for this site (everyone seems very willing to share their knowledge). This must be a tough topic.

There's so much BBQ info out there in books, websites, etc...but very little on injecting. I've ordered an injector from Amazon, so I'll start experimenting.

Any help anyone has would be helpful...Thanks

Tony,

I saw your post but I like many others here do not inject so I cannot offer any advice. Good luck with your pursuit. and be sure to tell us of your experiences.

Ray

I don't think injectors are a passionate or complicated item.

If someone asks "What is the best car to buy?", this question is too general. Have you done any homework and reviewed what is out there? Have you done any searches on TVWB for " injectors"?

What's important to you? Low cost? Durability? etc.

Once you have narrowed it down, you might get an opinion on the two or three that you have picked.

The advice above is not just for injectors but any item a person might be looking for a recommendation.

To me it is all about fit and feel in the hand . I do like the injectors with a point on the needles that "shoot out the side" and not the end. It is a personal thing , just find one you like. I dont like the ones with the rings s for the finger grips , but , thats me .

Rick

Back