Sam's Club 2012 Schedule...

No, thought about it briefly but from what I heard about it from people who competed last year I just don't need that kind of pressure.

Besides, I have to cut back on the comps a little for a while for personal reasons. I'm going to stay in Florida this year (except for Jesup, Ga.) and only do about 10 total. So I'm gonna pick out the ones that I enjoy doing and drop the rest for 2012.

Russ

I actually may think about it since it is actually close to me. If any other NJ guys want to join in, I would seriously consider it.

We will try to again.We have a local (Madison,Wi) an hour away and the regional is about 2 hours thats closer then most regular contests.

The Pittsburgh event looks tempting, its where my lucky brisker runner lives. Anyone know when registration begins?

We are all set to go for the Tucson regional. Good thing we have a lot of practice before:

March 2-3 Surprise BBQ Festival KCBS - Surprise, AZ
March 23-25 Chester's Harley Davidson Dual KCBS Comp - Mesa, AZ
March 30-31 BBQ USA KCBS Comp - Las Vegas, NV
April 6-7 Sam's Club KCBS Comp - Tucson, AZ

Not to mention this weekend going to Lake Havasu for the Music, Brews, and BBQ Competion!

A huge cogratulations to TexanQ for his second place ribs in Baton Rouge 2. TEXANQ - 173.1428
on 03/10/12 - Not bad for first KCBS cook.

I am signed up for the Pleasantville, NJ Sam's Club in August. This is first year competitign for out team.

Originally posted by Don Huddy:
A huge cogratulations to TexanQ for his second place ribs in Baton Rouge 2. TEXANQ - 173.1428
on 03/10/12 - Not bad for first KCBS cook.

+1 on the Grats! Well done!

Back