impressive

Dan H.

TVWBB Pro
Most of you know this but for those who aren't sure or are in the middle of trying to decide, the Nu-Temp setup I got is sweeeet. Finnally I feel I have a real dependable therm. I think i'll do the "antenna mod" to my maverick which gave me a lot of problems (perhaps some caused be me) and use it for a back-up, for it came back to life, or back to normal, after I was recommended letting it dry out a bit etc. BUT these two brands aren't even comparable so far at all to me anyway.
Anyway its pretty nice and I figure it was worth what i've paid so far, and when i'm not using it it tells me the temp inside my house,
icon_wink.gif
I felt bad the other day and took my temp, too. I'm just tempin' the hell out of things these days! So if it helps someones decision go for it.
icon_wink.gif
Thanks Bryan for the little push, i was reading a little thread a while back and I seen you've been enjoying yours for a long while now. have a good one.

Nu-Temp wireless thermometer, w/ 2 (standard) Remote sensors. 2 because I wanted one for cooker temp and the other for large cuts internal temp. I actually cant find a number anywhere but here's where and what I ordered a while back this upper left hand corner, "Wireless BBQ Thermometer" hope thats kind of what you meant. Just have to get 2 remote sensors as an option and I believe up to 3.

Back