New (Old) Performer Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Ruff

TVWBB Member
So I am picking up a older style Performer (stainless) that I found on Craigslist later this evening. Does anyone know if the old performer has the same dimensions as the new performer? I need to load this thing into the back of my Toyota Highlander some how and I think it might just fit (without the lid) if it is the same size as the new performer.

Here are the new performer dimensions: height = 40 inches, width R-L = 50.25 inches and depth = 28.5 inches.

Sean

Sean - I'm pretty sure they are almost exactly the same dimensions. But, why don't you ask the seller to measure for you?

Sean,
I have an old Weber sales brochure which includes the Performer in question. The dimensions are 40"H x 50 1/4"L x 28 1/2 W. I hope this helps.

Craig Wagoner

Thanks, Craig. I picked up the Performer tonight and it just fit into the Highlander. I am pretty excited about its excellent condition. It is a 2003 (DT) model. Can't wait to fire her up!

Sean

Sean, congrats on the used Performer. The older Stainless versions are hard to come by. Can I ask how much you paid? Take some pictures for us...

I was able to fit my Performers in a Honda CRV, you should have no problem getting it in a Highlander! Congrats on the new addition!

Thanks for all the help guys. I finally was able to take some pictures of the new addition. I have not had a chance to do any clean up yet but even so I think the grill is in superb shape.

Jeff, I paid $90 for the performer. $90 seemed steep to me but given the condition of the grill (and lets be honest--how bad I wanted this particular model) I'm not complaining.

Sean

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sean Ruff:
Thanks for all the help guys. I finally was able to take some pictures of the new addition. I have not had a chance to do any clean up yet but even so I think the grill is in superb shape.

Jeff, I paid $90 for the performer. $90 seemed steep to me but given the condition of the grill (and lets be honest--how bad I wanted this particular model) I'm not complaining.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not bad Sean. The older Performers are very difficult to find in my area. I've been searching for a black one in for months with no luck. I would have paid $90 for it no problem. Looks like it's in decent shape.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Calhoun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sean Ruff:

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not bad Sean. The older Performers are very difficult to find in my area. I've been searching for a black one for months with no luck. I would have paid $90 for it no problem. Looks like it's in decent shape. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Calhoun:
Originally posted by Jeff Calhoun:
Originally posted by Sean Ruff:

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not bad Sean. The older Performers are very difficult to find in my area. I've been searching for a black one for months with no luck. I would have paid $90 for it no problem. Looks like it's in decent shape. If you ever make it to California I'll take it off your hands for $100 or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back