fatties today

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
been chomping at the bit so today i'm gonna do two fatties on the sjs. been awhile and i missed the sjs. tomorrow i'm gonna use it to do some pork chops with fat and skin over some hot lump. yummo !

ok, so i did the fatties. then i used the leftover lump and a little bit of new lump to cook some chops and salmon. now i'm gonna grill up some thick sliced bologna. all this with very little ash and second and thirds on the lump. gonna add a little new lump that is actually small pieces, probably stuff most would toss. with the expanded sheet metal added to the charcoal grate and the lump and the sjs, this is starting to be rediculousely cheap.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">all this with very little ash and second and thirds on the lump. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

George, you're giving "Going Green" a whole new meaning
icon_smile.gif

I'm still working on going all lump, but not there yet.
And, I still need a SJ. Sure as heck if I buy a new one, a super cheap one will show up on CL.

bologna came out great. took only a few minutes so i got almost a full load of lump left for my next cook. this is getting rediculous but i love it !

Back