6 racks on top - totally loaded

John A

TVWBB Member
In my quest to decide the best way to arrange 5 racks of ribs this weekend I stumbled upon this picture on the weberbullet site.
ribs2.jpg

what would the time frame be for this type of load? i assume hourly rotation moving the insides out and the outsides in?

you know - i like this forum - some good advice on here - but it is really annoying to post photos. it should be like a normal forum where you can just upload a pic, rather than all this link nonsense. and the links internal to weberbullet dont work when linked to.

regardless, above i was referring to the left pic of this link with the full load.

http://www.virtualweberbullet....st1_photos/ribs2.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John A:
you know - i like this forum - some good advice on here - but it is really annoying to post photos. it should be like a normal forum where you can just upload a pic, rather than all this link nonsense. and the links internal to weberbullet dont work when linked to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Normal forum? Nonsense?
hmmm.
Maybe Chris A. can help with the problems you're having with this site.

Yeah - maybe i'm at fault. Most discussion forums allow you to upload a jpg from your desktop. This allows most people to upload photos quite simply. As I understand it, this forum only allows photos linked to photo storage sites.

If I'm wrong please let me know - I am a food photography nutcase and love to share food photos!

More importantly I'm interested in what it's like to cook a fully loaded top grate in terms of even doneness and cooking time.

Chris is trying to save on his server costs. If everyone uploaded photos, his servers could become overloaded. One thing to do is open an account on Photobucket.com. You can then use the image icon and post the URL to your photo. It is an extra step, but saves Chris cash in the long run. Sure would like to see that loaded WSM
icon_smile.gif

Some forums have an option to pay for extra features, like uploading pictures. Usually folks who help financially support the site get some sort of icon next to their name. Maybe that could help Chris provide this feature and help offset his costs of maintaining this awesome place.

Anyway, it's Chris's forum. He can run it however he wants. I'm not complaining, I'm glad this place is here to help me out.

Oh well- I can live without posting pics on this forum; but I would like to know:

What would the time frame of a fully loaded top grate with 6 racks of baby backs? The picture that is unable to be shown on this forum in the first post shows 6 baby backs jammed tight in a rib rack on the top grate of an 18' WSM.

Back