There should be a law!

Mac

TVWBB Guru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD7aRRzGLGw

This is wrong in so many ways.
icon_mad.gif

She must really be 'mechanically challenged' if she couldn't figure out how to assemble a SJS! Just how many ways are there to insert 4 screws?

bragging about it was one thing but commiting that poor grill to a flower holder is to much. all i could think of was the grill screaming "kill me, kill me now!".

Well I guess if Alton Brown can make a smoker out of a clay flower pot, they figure all bets are off..
Still a crime, and a total injustice to a fine Weber product!!!
Tim

Originally posted by Mac McClure:
This is wrong in so many ways.
icon_mad.gif
Look at the flip side. If it catches on, that's that many more SJs that will be sold to make money for Weber. And when the flowers get dusty and tattered looking, those SJs will come on the used market for a pittance and be as good as new.
icon_biggrin.gif

-walt

wow, what a waste of a good grill... I wonder how many guys have walked out on the patio ready to fire up the grill only to find it is now a planter lol?

I just saw this. Now THAT'S sick. I bet one of the members here who light with a torch has a few ideas for this
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Dan Moore:
She must really be 'mechanically challenged' if she couldn't figure out how to assemble a SJS! Just how many ways are there to insert 4 screws?

My X wife had about 200.

Originally posted by Mike Freeman:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Moore:

My X wife had about 200. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OUCH!
icon_eek.gif

W0W!? She is good! now i know what to do with my platinum...Can yo imagine?

"I have an old toilet Im not using any more, wonder what she could with that?"

icon_biggrin.gif

Back