Chicken Wing Racks

hmmm, not sure how well it'll work for wings. I guess if you kept the wings together and figured out how to hang them, it might give you some increased capacity.

I've got three of the nickle plated ones with the folding legs from Lowes for @ $5 each. They work great!

I use them mostly with legs. If the wings have the tip on them they fit fine.

I can see how they might look good, but they seem like too much work. I do wings all the time and its easy to just have them on the grate. A rack to me would just be another thing to clean. Just my two cents.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KevinJ:
I can see how they might look good, but they like too much work. I do wings all the time and its easy to just have them on the grate. A rack to me would just be another thing to clean. Just my two cents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Q'n is a dirty job - someone has to do it!

100_2270.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

100_1723.jpg

Dishwasher safe!

Allen,

I have 2 of those racks and they work very well. Not too hard to clean either. I use them mostly for legs but they will work on wings if the wings are big enough. They stack nicely (like chairs) for storage too.

Bill

I used the racks all last summer in the oven and the WSM and they work great!!!!
Picked them up at Lowes in Bellevue for $5 and Mclendons in Woodinvillealso also carries them. I soak them in soapy water for a few minutes and they wipe clean with a Mr Tuffy---

Brian, Fantastic lookin turds and legs and ribs and (what the heck is that big thing on the right in photo1?) whatever that is!
Now I'm Hungry Again
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, these racks are good things to have, I like em too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
(what the heck is that big thing on the right in photo1?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jim, That's a fattie!!! Great stuff.
icon_wink.gif

Back