Globe Slicer

Todd Randall

TVWBB Pro
I have no place to put this and no idea what I'm going to use it for on my first run, but after more than a year of Craigslisting, I finally found a commercial slicer that was a good candidate for price vs. how good a shape it was in.

$300. No missing parts, 12" blade, clean and well kept, almost meticulously so.

These pictures suck as they came from my phone and I was down in my basement where lighting isn't so great. Now, where's that pig belly JB and Bill and I are supposed to go in on
icon_smile.gif

1011091106b.jpg

1011091107a.jpg

1011091106a.jpg

Todd

Wow, that looks great. Nice find. I'd like to pick one up, but I use them so little and I don't know where I'd keep it. Looks like you have a spot though. Wish you lived across the street so I could bring over a 6 pack and use it once in awhile.
icon_cool.gif

Todd - I couldn't tell a good slicer from a pigs behind, but some quick google'ing is showing refurb'd prices in the ~1200$ range.

Good find!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have no place to put this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

doesn't everyone have a darkroom in their basement that they can convert into a second kitchen?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">doesn't everyone have a darkroom in their basement that they can convert into a second kitchen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but the ceiling is only 3.5 feet tall. But it does already have some kind of stove, says Lennox on the side of it, and a sink built into the floor.

Todd

Back