Vegetable Holder #3802

Arnie ,
I've had a set of these for over 15 years and the're still going strong. I use them all the time. Taters (oiled and salted) cobs (butter, S&P, foiled),Onion bombs (peeled,cored, filled with beef buillon and butter rand S&P, then foiled). are just some the veggies that go on them. There nice cuz it keeps them out on the edge of the grill and opens up the middle for you main dish. Wish I could find a another set of them for our big family get togethers.
Enjoy them,

I bought four sets too. I like them because you can position them easily and they provide extra heat from the inside, especially for potatoes. I have the Weber Tater ring (also discontinued) when I have a crowd--it's a ring of the same as the vegetable holder but fits on the perimeter of the kettle.

How hard are these to come by? Most Ace, lowes and Home Depot just carry the most common items around me.

Originally posted by J Weiland:
How hard are these to come by? Most Ace, lowes and Home Depot just carry the most common items around me.

Check out the previous post. Buy it on eBay for $7.99 and that is shipped to your door, no tax and still $5.00 cheaper than the True Value price. Can't get easier than that!

I already ordered a set early this week but was wondering if you guys have a wider variety of items.

J, I happened to see this on eBay and thought it was a pretty good deal if anyone was looking for a set. I like this setup it's like that vintage full corn and tater ring but you don't need the whole ring on your grill so I got a set also. I believe they are discontinued?

No affiliation with the seller just passing along the deal.
icon_smile.gif

I already ordered a set early this week but was wondering if you guys have a wider variety of items.

Thanks for the heads up Just bought two myself of ebay. Postage was $12 to Oz which is not bad. I don't think weber even stock them as an accessory over here

Back