Thermapen service

Les Stubby

TVWBB Fan
While grilling some lamb chops last night for my mother's 92nd birthday (they were from Sam's and very good)I noticed a crack in my Thermapen, which I have only owned two or three months. Needless to say I wasn't real happy.

I emailed the president of the company this morning at 8 am and received an email back at 10:30 am from the same gentleman and was informed that a new unit was on its way with a prepaid stamp to return the damaged unit.

Wonderful customer service-they made my day. Thought you all would be interested.

Les Stubby

Perhaps lessons taken from Weber-Stephen Products Company
icon_wink.gif

It has been my experience that Weber, Thermoworks, and Maverick Housewares all have very good customer service. I believe that mentioning this site doesn't hurt you any when dealing with them.

I bought a new Therma Pen last month and they went on sale one week later. I called to see if they would do anything and gladly sent me a free leather wallet(a $16 dollar value). Very nice. Also my Weber grill over ripped after 6 months, called customer service and Weber replaced the cover with no questions asked. This helps restore my faith that at least a few companies still offer good customer service.

Originally posted by Les Stubby:
I noticed a crack in my Thermapen, which I have only owned two or three months.

This is odd, I had the same issue. Was the cracking up front by the probe end of the tool? I also have the "new" splash proof design. Might be a design flaw..

They were great about replacing my unit as well.

Back