Database of JP Recipes

JRPfeff

TVWBB Guru
Jamie,

Are you familiar with the index I put together of the recipes from all of your Weber cookbooks?

I put the spreadsheet together after tiring of paging through all of your books looking for recipes. We often buy meat or fish by sight, then get home and try to figure out what to do with it. Being able to filter by ingredient really makes finding the perfect recipe easy.

The database was up to date until the Big Book of Burgers and then I ran out of steam. Adding Weber's Greatest Hits should be easy, and Chris is urging me to add the others. So when I get done with some business travel in May I should be able to post a complete index.

Jim

Holy smokes!! That's amazing. I think I just saw my life flash before my eyes in neat little rows and columns. I'm going to have to spend some more time with that index, Jim. I can't thank you enough for compiling it. Let me know if you need help completing the index this summer.

Blown away,
Jamie

Yep, Jim did it up right. I use the index a lot. I have all Jamie's books and it makes it so much easier to find the recipe you want without digging through all the books.

Back