Wooden handles for kettles?

someone here was selling them. i'm making my own from some precut molded oak from lowes. otherwise beg, borrow or steal them !

buehler?!
w0w... watch alotta tv hayden?
anyway, there was a guy in the forum making them, i bought two from him, butt i don't remember his name and i check forums about wood handles and i did not come across it...
other than that, no where i know of and Weber is stickly (possibly SICKLY) with handing them out EVEN IF YOU own a Weber fireplace.

Yeah, I contacted that one guy and he's no longer making them. If anyone comes across someone that's making them, please, let me know. I'm HIGHLY interested. Guarantee sale of four lid handles.

I have two that'll I'll part with for shipping only.

They're off a 26" kettle and the previous owner painted them black. A little sanding should bring them back.

Let me know if interested ***jay(underscore)rogers(at)hotmail dot com.

still interested in handles??? This guy has some sweet ones...http://www.amlwoodart.com<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hayden McCall:
Does anyone know where to get wooden handles for Weber kettles? Anyone? Buehler? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back