First Fajitas

RDOwens

TVWBB Super Fan
While fajitas have been on my to-Do list for some time, it isn't what I had planned on making. Yet, sometimes things just fall into place.

There is some room for improvement in my technique, yet we thoroughly enjoyed these.

To top it off, I was finally able to use a sizzle platter a former girlfriend gave me 20 years ago. Ha!

4415109761_a235f78206.jpg

4415883560_3418885fae.jpg

The Sizzle

more than anyone needs to know about this cook

Alright RD things just happened to fall in place this time. lol. You didn't think we would remember my friend that this isn't Monday for the Monday cook. Don't paint yourself into a corner. lol. Actually RD, that is a great looking cook and I'm just jealous and looking for any excuse to rib you about it. Nice job. Bob B
icon_smile.gif

Yeah, yesterday was a great day for grilling. I love the ten second sizzle! Thanks for the post (note to self: fajitas).

Fine looking meal there RD.

Loved the Sizzle video.
How did you keep something from an old girlfriend for 20 years with out the wife throwing out, mine would
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff_B:
How did you keep something from an old girlfriend for 20 years with out the wife throwing out, mine would
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, I am sure the giver of that pan has never come up in conversation.
icon_smile.gif

Back