Post a picture of your grill area! *****

Don Cash

TVWBB Gold Member
Inspired by Wolgast's "Post a picture of yourself" post, I was curious to see everyone's grilling space. Here's mine.

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

We're (hopefully) moving soon (not so good schools). We're really going to miss this patio...but building the new one, complete with outdoor kitchen, is going to be fun!

Nice looking patio Don. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the new patio / outdoor kitchen you build.

My wife and I just bought our first house and my first project is going to be to install a patio.

My grill area just outside of the kitchen last summer:
P1030647.jpg

Same spot today....did a little re-arranging due to construction of a pizza oven:
P1040988.jpg

Here is the grill area at our lake house in Michigan. Thank you Mother in Law for the great new deck!

a012c990.jpg

The SS Redhead was a new addition this summer thanks to Steve Colby's sharp Craigslist eye!

Pat

Jim, my back just spasmed looking at that
icon_biggrin.gif

Wait a few months and you won't have to get a recent pic.

George, I've got pizza oven envy! That is beautiful!

Ok not the best pic but this is were i cook.

Im glad to have a roof over my head becouse of the weather here in sweden and the platinum works great beside the wsm an extra table to have all the stuff on.

And george i just love that pizza oven.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stephen Kline:
Nice looking patio Don... wife and I just bought our first house and my first project is going to be to install a patio. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks...Do it! Do it! Do it! It is the best thing we ever did to this house.

My WSM lives in the garden. It moves around a bit but at the moment it's sitting on top of a manhole cover. The manhole cover covers the 700 foot deep bore hole for my geothermal heating system.

SAM_6852.JPG

-Mark.

Got to make space. The red OTS and Black OTG are going bye bye.
The roti ring is now used on the recently acquired OTP.
IMGP0386.jpg

most of the time the grillin' takes place here, right by the large frontroom window so I can watch "the game"
02142010OTG.jpg

also smoke here sometimes...
DSCN1102.jpg

...butt it varies.

Depending on the weather or season I also kind of set up in different areas. Most of the time its right outside the garage. The plus side for me is the indoor BBQ bar Sat radio and the beer fridge.
icon_smile.gif

Tim

Here you go! All I have to do is turn around to my left,and I can see the TV. And the beer fridge is on ly 12 feet from the back door! Life is good!

Tim, love your grill table! Make it yourself?
Phil, i KNOW you're in heaven now! Your new Kitchen looks GREAT!
Lonnie, i was expecting your open fire pit with horse shoes and cast irons and hanging grates . . . i'll never forget your post of scotch eggs well before i joined this outfit... or the steaks you made directly on the coals not too long ago...

Back