Weber 2880 bottom bowl

CraigP

Hello All and Happy Independence Day. And thank you for all those that have served.

I have an old WSM 2880 that my dad gave me many years ago. He had two and as he got older he starting cooking/entertaining less so he gave me one. However, he still fires his up a few times a week.

I use mine quite a lot and it's beginning to show. For the most part the unit is in great shape except the bottom bowl. It's got a fairly large hole in it now. I riveted a plate over it a while back but the hole has gotten larger and I'm not able to control the air intake very well.

Is there a web site that would sell this part besides weber.com? They're asking $56 plus shipping and I just can't swing that right now. The part number is 63001-bowl.

Cheers.

$56.00 ain't bad. It's not likely a web site other than Weber is going to be selling that part #, and if they are it's not going to be much less than $56.00
icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CraigP:
Thanks Dan. How are you finding that price? All I'm seeing is $273 for the 2820. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that was a new but damaged box, if you keep checking another may come up, mine was $150.99 shipped and in perfect condition except the box. there is also a thread now on a company selling them ends today
http://www.racent.biz/Weber-Sm...21001.htm&click=4300

$240 shipped

Just a reminder that purchasing a WSM at Amazon.com using the links on the homepage is one of the most powerful ways you can help provide financial support to keep TVWB running. Buying elsewhere does not help TVWB.

At the time of this post, Amazon is selling the 18-1/2" WSM for $259 with no tax, no shipping, and the purchase helps support TVWB in the process.

18-1/2" WSM at Amazon.com

Thanks for your consideration,
Chris

Back