Ist Q- for $50. Should I buy?

ToddBP

TVWBB Super Fan
I found a Weber Q 100 thats two years old in good condition (according to the owner) It comes with the stand and the cover for $50. which seems to be a good deal to me. I've emailed them and am going over there to look at it. I have many Weber charcoal grills but I was thinking this would be quite handy in a pinch. Any thoughts? Thanks.

sounds ok to me. the cart is a 40.00 item. for small quick cooks ya can't go wrong. i have a q220 but i'n still looking for a 120.

I picked it up and its in excellent shape and fired right up. They also threw in two gas canisters along with a Weber grill brush. Not sure when I will use it but I'm sure it won't be long!
p.s. I really didn't need convincing but thanks anyway!

one thing, if you plan on using it regularly, go get the hose and a 30 lb tank. those little cannisters will become big $$$$$$ in no time. ask me how i know.

I bought a Q100 for $130 on Amazon..... Great little grill for breakfast steaks quickie burgers for lunch etc
icon_smile.gif
We got it to take in the rv.... but use it for small quick impromtu stuff around the Hacienda, as well
icon_wink.gif
Outstanding grill marks via the cast iron grate...and we've found it to be miserly on fuel ...another high quality efficient product from the fine folks @ Weber!!
icon_cool.gif

why the question ??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brady martin:
shouldnt the grate be replaced with a new one for safety reasons? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back