Wed 11am – 12:30am
Thu 11am – 12:30am
Fri 11am – 3:30am
Sat 11am – 2am
Sun Open
Realfood.com review
I've had their ribs and chicken and WoW

nothing else in this area.
maybe the reason why so many buy up Weber WSMs and make their own! (IMO) ((of course))

I drove past it thursday on the way downtown. I tried it about 10 years ago and was not impressed with it and have not been back since. Maybe I just got a bum meal or caught them on an off day???

I will have to give them another try on your recommendation.

well Mike, it was about 4, 5 years ago that I was there... I work with a guy that goes there nearly 3 times a year and he loves it...
I suppose I should try it again actually... before I say it's good or great... the last time I was there, it was fantastic!
Sad though... there is nothing else around these parts worth talking about...
icon_frown.gif

Jim,

I wouldn't say "nothing else in the area" - you've just gotta' know where to look:

Check out my other post about the Silver Spur.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ron G.:I wouldn't say "nothing else in the area" - you've just gotta' know where to look: Check out my other post about the Silver Spur. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Absolutely Ron, ...and I do not get out enough. Silver Spur is the place I will go to next time out for dinner. LOOKIN' FORWARD TO IT!

Back