Leg of Lamb on OTG

Dave/G

TVWBB Emerald Member
Salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary. We loved it.
LegofLamb001.jpg

LegofLamb002.jpg

That looks great, I'll have to try that. Only lamb I've ever cooked was gyros.

BTW, is it just me or does the top pic look a lot like a hippo with it's mouth open. ?
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn W:
BTW, is it just me or does the top pic look a lot like a hippo with it's mouth open. ?
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'll drink too that.
icon_biggrin.gif

Dave, looks fantastic. Not a lamb fan, but it does look quite tastey.
icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn W:
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, funny, I said that right away after seeing the pic. My wife said that too. My tying technique needs some severe improvement. Very tasty though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave L.:
Now I want to try BBQ hippo
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why nottamus?

I think I'll be banned for that.

Where do you live in Framingham? I ask because that is my hometown. Even though I reside in West Palm Beach most of the time, we still own and occupy the house I grew up in on Central St. almost exactly halfway between Framingham Center and Saxonville. Small world.

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
Dave that looks 'baaa aaaa aaaad'!
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a real sheep shot Larry, it tasted good
icon_smile.gif

Bill, I sent an email

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark R-S:
Looks ovine
icon_smile.gif

I'm new with an OTG, and am a big lamb eater, so could you post more details how you did it?

-Mark. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I marinate my lamb steak in my favorate Italian Salad Dressing overnight and then pop-it on my OTG over direct high heat. Should cook-up in less than 10 minutes.

Richard

WSM Classic, OTG 22 1/2" with Smokenator

Back