Home Depot has select Weber accessories 75% off.

Jim Linger

My store in Danvers MA currently has some Weber accessories 75% including stainless skewer set, stainless grates, burger press, fish basket, 2 and 3 piece tool sets, charcoal holders, Silicone basting brush, flavorizer bars, and a couple different charcoal grates. Good time to check your local HD.

Went to the same HD that I scored a 18.5" silver for $20 around the Super Bowl and found a ton of accessories on clearance yesterday. Bought a new charcoal grate (Weber 7440- $2.33) and a new cooking grate (Weber 7432- $3.83) for another 18.5" kettle I own. Also scored a new box of charcoal holders (Weber 7403- $3.83), 2 sets of stainless steel skewers (Weber 6726- $5.03 each), and a new tool set (Weber 6645- $5.03). They had a bunch of Weber bear claws, beer can chicken holders, gloves, some hamburger presses, and another tool set for $5.03 (Weber 6682), but I didn't need anything else.

What really ticked me off is that they had a bunch of plastic handled Brinkmann scour pad grill grate cleaners for $0.83, so I grabbed a handful. When I went to check out they rang up at $0.01 and they took them from me and threw them away in their enclosed dumpster! They had to throw them away rather than sell them to me because they were now removed from inventory at that price and their only option was to throw them away. Couldn't even give them to me. Company policy they claimed. Never in my life...

Went in to Home Depot yesterday and walked out with some Weber accessories: 18" cooking grate, charcoal baskets, a burger press and a beer can chicken can holder for a total of $12. Value was $47.

...... Also scored a new box of charcoal holders (Weber 7403- $3.83...

Just scored the same deal - $3.83, for the last set they had. They'd been moved from the clearance area back to the shelf with regular stock items. About a month ago I got a couple sets from the same Home Depot for 7-something a set. I don't need any, as the other two sets are still in the box. But someday, in some application, I'll be able to use them. And at that price I was like "why the heck not". :)

It's a stupid policy that was handled poorly in your experience. It's intended to keep customers and associates from hiding product until it hits that .01 price then buying boxes of it. They should have sold you what you had for .01 instead of potentionally losing a repeat customer over a few cents.

My store sold out of all Weber stuff quick except Genesis Silver A porcelain flavorbars for $10.03.

Went in to Home Depot yesterday and walked out with some Weber accessories: 18" cooking grate, charcoal baskets, a burger press and a beer can chicken can holder for a total of $12. Value was $47.

Holy crap! Well bought! Being a weber dealer, They frown upon gutting there product like that.

Back