Weber 8835 Gourmet Hinged Heavy Gauge 22.5" Kettle Grates $7 at Lowes

You did great. I just paid full price 2 weeks ago. The grate is great. Just got a Wok for it (not Weber) and with the heat the Performer gives me, the food cooks so well and tastes great. Enjoy the grate and congrats on the great price.

My Lowes (Long Island, NY) had them for $17 last week i think they are discontinuing this model. $17 was a deal, $7 is an absolute steal! I will have to check on my way home today

Keep checking Mark. The Lowes website shows them as discontinued by Lowes, so eventually they will clear them out.

I paid $32 (reg $35) at Christmas for the 22" stock up on them if you can get them that cheap, sell them here or on CL

IMHO if you see a great buy like that, CLEAN THE SHELF - then see what your friends have that they will trade for your goodie :wsm:

Went back and grabbed one $8.75 :cool:

Need to see if I can find the sear grate and some other inserts on close out too

Good job, Charlie! Yes, guys I bought all they had at the local store, which was only two. There is another Lowes not far from me but I don't like to go there during Mardi Gras season.

I would love to have one of these as I need a new grate anyway and would pay for the item and shipping to 41001 .
PM me if anyone is willing.
Kevin

I went to the Lowes in Medford, OR yesterday and no luck on the grates. None in stock. They did have a couple of the gourmet pizza stones for $22.94 though. I didn't pick any up since I already have one. The ones they had for that price may have been customer returns since it looked like both boxes had been opened.

Back