Home Depot score!

J. Wilson

TVWBB Fan
I got the 26.75 OTG for $65!!!!!!

I am still shaking I'm so excited.....it is missing the cooking grate that's why was marked down so far. But it also included two charcoal holders so I really can't beat it. I just called Weber and I can get a cooking grate delivered to my house for about $83

That still works to 50% off!

I kind of hang out on slickdeals.com some, and they have had all kinds of crazy home depot deal threads for various Weber grills. The issue is there seems to be very little rhyme or reason to locations of clearance items, timing etc.

I have not gone to a Home Depot by me to check on these, but some of these deals are so amazing I am thinking I may need to just start going by one on way home from work every day now

That is awesome. I went to HD today lookin for a deal on a $75 Performer but no go here. I'm jealous you got at 26er!!! What a score!! Congrats!!

Anyone in Columbus, Ohio area the Home Depot on Rt 23 by Lewis Center (across from WalMart etc.) had the floor model Weber Gold Performer for $75.03 (normally $299). It looked like it was in pretty decent shape, all the parts etc (but can't be 100% sure).

I came very close to buying it myself but already have a nice weber gas grill and just got the WSM about a month ago. wife saw me looking at it and said "ah no..."

anyway, it's there or at least was about 1 hour ago. store was pretty empty so...

Back