Cowboys win

Dwain Pannell

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Ugly football? Yes.
Terrible calls? Yes.
Will we loose if we play GB that way? Yes.

But for now; how 'bout dem boys?!?!

35919e638181023e068f0568c610f6dd.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, Detroit had really been dominating, but lost steam. Picking up that flag on the interference call pretty much sealed it. I wonder how big the check was that the Cowboys wrote to the refs. :p I didn't have a horse in that race, but I don't think the game ended the way it should have. But them's the breaks. Congrats 'boys.

I am extremely biased being born and raised in Dallas and growing up my childhood heros were Troy and Emmitt. One call does not determine the outcome of a game. Lions had opportunities before and after that call and could not figure it out. All media outlets have and will continue make that call seem like it determined the outcome of the game. If you want my two cents how do you not run the ball on 3rd and 1?

Cowboys played bad and found a way to win. I am not guaranteeing a win or anything like that in Green Bay but I fully expect a good game down to the end. Cowboys have a perfect record on the road this season. I am looking forward to a new ice bowl! Good luck to both sides!

BTW I sat 17 rows from the field yesterday! Go Cowboys!

While I'm no Lions fan (go Bears!),and I think Suh is one of the dirtiest players around. That said,I think they got jobbed lat night!
Go Panthers!

It's definitely going to be cold. I hope we play better!

Might wanna look at this prior to saying the Lions were robbed. https://vine.co/v/OdD5hWMBK2q

Bottom line: Bad calls on both sides of the ball.

Reality: the Lion's had a 10 yd punt, two turnovers, and two penalties keeping Dallas' drive alive giving them the opportunity to win. Lions only scored 3 points in the second half. Cowboys scored 14.

Not sayin Dallas won well - it was ugly. I am sayin the Lion's snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Just sayin.

Last edited:
While I'm no Lions fan (go Bears!),and I think Suh is one of the dirtiest players around. That said,I think they got jobbed lat night!
Go Panthers!

Phil,

This means that your Panthers will have to wait an extra week to get spanked at Lambeau. Be patient.

Jim

an ugly win is better then a pretty loss! Romo grew up in Wisconsin and knows how to play in cold! Cowboys strong run game built to play in any condition! I am ready for a classic slug fest! I may cook some brats for the game!

I'm super bummed my Cowboys lost. I think they stood a better chance against Seattle than Green Bay. As an Aggie I just can't get behind Seattle because they stole the 12th man thing.

Back