Wanted- Lid for 26.75 Kettle

Shaun R

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Happy New year all! I have an old brown 26.75 kettle bowl that I plan to build up, but unfortunately it was missing the lid when I got it. I am just hoping that someone might have an extra one around that was a replacement or better yet an old style one like the original one it came with. Any of them will fit and I will be happy to negotiate a fair price and pay shipping if needed. Thanks again,

Hey Shaun. I have an old "Black" 26" circa around 1993 that I am not using. I know Weber changed the diameter slightly at some point so I do not know if it is a 26.75 or not. As stated, mine is black, not brown and is in fair condition. I have not used it in several years and as I'm typing this I am sitting here at work so I do not have access to viewing it but if memory serves I don't think there are any dents or chips-just some discoloration-I could be wrong. So if you are interested its yours. Actually you can have the entire grill if you wish. I live up in the Sacramento area so we are only a couple of hour drive apart from each other. I have no immediate plans to visit San Jose so I we would have to work out the transaction some how.
Let me know if interested.

Back