Chicago Bears Fire Phil Emory and Marc Trestman

Bob H.

TVWBB Hall of Fame
That should just be the start. C'mon George, do what your grandpa George would have done.
If another team won't take Jay, put him in the stands to sell beer, but with his attitude that wont
work well either. Cut him loose and clean house. Bring back some 85 Bears to show the newbies
what work ethic is all about. Start with Mongo. Keep Forte.

Your right Bob. I thought for sure they were going to try to get Harbaugh. Need to get some discipline back into the locker room. Tucker should arrested immediately for portraying a defensive coordinator!

NOOOOOOOOOO! Bring them back. Keep them forever. Extend Cutler again.

They are beloved North of the Cheddar Curtain.

NOOOOOOOOOO! Bring them back. Keep them forever. Extend Cutler again.

They are beloved North of the Cheddar Curtain.
from listening to Chicago radio (am 670 the score),
George should hire the announcers boers
boers.jpg
& Bernstein
dan-bernstein2.jpg

boers as the GM and bernstein as the head coach.

no wait, berstein as the GM and boers as the coach.

awww, what difference does it make. hire'm both and they can swap jobs every other week.

the only thing that would complete the perfect bears team would be to sign soon to be free agent "n dam u kong sue"
images

Those 2 are clowns Jim! Monday morning QBs! Just remember, if the Cryboys lose to the Lions, Suh will be ready to show Rodgers the "Discount Double Step"!

Lol!

Yea. George said Virgina is peed-off, but Philips who hired Emery is still President.
This was just a token to appease the fan-base, until they get some real football talent to run the team, or sell it , it will be more of the same o same o IMO.

Tim

I like cutler as a person, sucks at football.
I like lovie smith, think he's a good coach (not head coach).
am I a bears fan? no. never was, never will be. cut me, i'll bleed BADGER RED and PACKER GREEN
however, there are unfortunate times when I must hope the bears do win.

above I typed the words: say what Tim??
only because SuHITHEAD got reinstated to play sunday.

oh, have I expressed my dislike for n dam u kong o's daddy, roger goodell?
yeah, well, he's an idiot.
sucks up the mighty f***ing dollar.

what else you wanna hear?

Yea. George said Virgina is peed-off, but Philips who hired Emery is still President.
This was just a token to appease the fan-base, until they get some real football talent to run the team, or sell it , it will be more of the same o same o IMO.

Tim

I'm afraid to think what is going to happen after she passes! Team will be run by Philips alone? Scary! I see another Raiders franchise.

I like cutler as a person, sucks at football.
I like lovie smith, think he's a good coach (not head coach).
am I a bears fan? no. never was, never will be. cut me, i'll bleed BADGER RED and PACKER GREEN
however, there are unfortunate times when I must hope the bears do win.

above I typed the words: say what Tim??
only because SuHITHEAD got reinstated to play sunday.

oh, have I expressed my dislike for n dam u kong o's daddy, roger goodell?
yeah, well, he's an idiot.
sucks up the mighty f***ing dollar.

what else you wanna hear?

WoW Jim, no need to get angry.

I'm sure Cutler is good guy, but that's not what he's getting paid for.

Lovie was at his best when Marinelli was making him look good. The organization is being run by an idiot now(phillips) and can't seem to keep talent around.

Suh is a dirty player always has been, but over the years the NFL has been full of them! And people loved watching them do the things they do.

No
Fun
League

aint angry...

I know what bears fans are going thru... green bay had many many bad years for years straight...
we now thank our God above for sending wolfe and holmgren and Thompson and reggie and favre and many more to up north Wisconsin.

I believe Chicago will also have good smart football people in place in no time and some day you and I will be reversed. :)

I can't figure Cutler out. He's doing what millions of others would love to do, making a ton of money doing it, and he still always looks unhappy to me, even when things are going good. If I were on his team he would not be the kind of leader that would give me confidence and make me want to try to do my best for him!

We Packer fans are very blessed to have had the kind of leaders we have had since the 90s, both on the field, on the sidelines, and in the office.

Suh should not be allowed in the league and should find out what it's like to live in the real world with a real job!

aint angry...

I know what bears fans are going thru... green bay had many many bad years for years straight...
we now thank our God above for sending wolfe and holmgren and Thompson and reggie and favre and many more to up north Wisconsin.

I believe Chicago will also have good smart football people in place in no time and some day you and I will be reversed. :)

Very well put Jim.

It is GB turn, we had the 80-90s but now things are falling apart and people are upset. Leadership is key, GB has no problem with that! We, on the other hand don't have a field leader or a strong presence in the front office. We will rise again, just like we were.

Hard to say this, but I believe with a somewhat healthy Rodgers, GB is the best team in the NFC right now! Once New England falls(which they will), the trophy will be the NFCs to take!

I can't figure Cutler out. He's doing what millions of others would love to do, making a ton of money doing it, and he still always looks unhappy to me, even when things are going good. If I were on his team he would not be the kind of leader that would give me confidence and make me want to try to do my best for him!

We Packer fans are very blessed to have had the kind of leaders we have had since the 90s, both on the field, on the sidelines, and in the office.

Suh should not be allowed in the league and should find out what it's like to live in the real world with a real job!

Steve, guess you never heard of Ray Nitschke or watched him play?

Used to level guys and and then place his hand on there face mask (poking there eyes) and push himself up to his feet! Legendary piles where guys were heard screaming underneath while body parts were being pulled. Nobody remembers those days in the No Fun League. Man up, it's football!

Hey Tim, I KNEW Ray Nitschke, had breakfast with the man a couple of times...
The guy was a gentleman in the finest regard! He just happened to play a rough sport.

nov161974.jpg

Hey Tim, I KNEW Ray Nitschke, had breakfast with the man a couple of times...
The guy was a gentleman in the finest regard! He just happened to play a rough sport.

nov161974.jpg

That's cool Jim!

I had an uncle that drove up to GB to buy a car from him at his dealership. Said he was nice also.

I have met Ditka and Butkus many times and both are down to earth nice guys! But we know if you slide on the helmet and step on the field, it might be a different story!

Back