My once a year gastronomical delight and Barb did good

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Well it’s that time of the year when I make my gastronomical delight….pickled eggs. Two of theses and a couple of cold seasonal beers and I am awarded a one night pass to sleep on the patio of my choice by my loving wife Barb. But no regrets Barb did really good today.

I screwed up my back and can’t sit for any extend time so no driving or car rides for me. Barb did the grocery shopping alone today.
She hit the dog food section at 9am (that’s when the bring out the marked down meat) and scored four beautiful Chuck Eyes reg. $8.99 a pound for $3.48 a pound and two packs of nice CSRs for 50% off at $2.44 a pound, she did good!
Still gonna have my eggs though.
S1030779_zpseae43e22.jpg

S1030778_zps6170384e.jpg

S1030862_zpsd9a3ff8e.jpg

S1030864_zpsbb67db31.jpg

After two weeks.
S1030868_zps1d70b4f3.jpg

S1030879_zps6d06aa26.jpg

I screwed up my back and can’t sit for any extend time so no driving or car rides for me. Barb did the grocery shopping alone today. She hit the dog food section at 9am (that’s when the bring out the marked down meat) and scored four beautiful Chuck Eyes reg. $8.99 a pound for $3.48 a pound and two packs of nice CSRs for 50% off at $2.44 a pound, she did good!
Yeah she did, 4 nice Chuck's for < $12 WOW!!!

Bummer about the back, I know your pain, believe me I know your pain. Hopefully you shake the aches pronto. Enjoy them eggs and your patio bed :)

Dang, just when gas prices are down too!!
Enjoy Rich!
Hope the back gets better soon bro.
Oh, and hug Barb on a job well done.

First of all Rich, get that back better. That's really a bummer. Secondly, take Chuck's advice and enjoy the eggs and think about the patio bed. I know, it's winter, but a man's got to make his choices!

Back