Accidentally entered drawing twice

Rita Y

TVWBB Emerald Member
Brain overload! I forgot if I already entered the TVWB drawing and did it again. What happens if I entered twice? Or thrice?

Phil, that's a relief. Duplicate entries, huh? What about triplicate entries? Might be worth a try to challenge the system. :)

Hi Mords! I noticed that you were posting again. Glad to see you again. I've been really busy - we have a "re-nester" and our two grandsons with us. They keep me hopping but it's a joy to have them. They make life interesting for sure. I'm looking for Bryan S too. It would be good to hear from him.

Rita

Don't you think that's a little harsh Jim? I would think 30 days with an almost empty bottle would be more in line for a first offense:D
I'm not a very good judge of anything... I simply threw that out there to see if people read the **** I type :D

(yes, I DO type the four stars, Chris' language barrier is not the culprit)

Its been a while.....I still remember Bryan sending me a box of apple wood.....I thought it was the nicest thing from someone I barely knew. I wish I could tag @chris here because this site has really been instrumental for me in perfecting my BBQ. For starters I wouldnt be where I am today if not for this site, the info just isnt so readily available anywhere else. Recently Ive gotten a larger smoker (stumps baby xl) and everything I have learned from using my WSMs the past 10 years I now incorporate to that as well. If not for this forum, It wouldnt have happened. I now cook prob 20 points a month for me and my buddies and winning some local comps as well. I took grand last month in a comp in CT!!!! Thanks @chris and all of you guys who were there for me way back when!!!

If I remember correctly Rita, you were into bread....still same?

Rita,

Like Ann Landers used to say, "40 lashes with a wet noodle." (Remember Ann Landers? Anyone? :) )

No worries, Rita. Dups get deleted...I always keep the most recent entry, in case someone updates their address or phone number.

Back