I finally did it

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Looks like I'm not getting my 20 year old body back for Christmas, so guess I'll have to deal with this 67 year old one.
Broke down and bought some visible means of support.
More comfortable than on the chest waders that I wore duck hunting years ago.
Instantly felt like an old sage, just need to find my pipe.
I'm here for you, if you need advice. :rolleyes:

CAM00451.jpg

Suspenders are very sensible robert , you're just old enough to realize it now....rock them things , brotha!

Looks like I'm not getting my 20 year old body back for Christmas, so guess I'll have to deal with this 67 year old one.
Broke down and bought some visible means of support.
More comfortable than on the chest waders that I wore duck hunting years ago.
Instantly felt like an old sage, just need to find my pipe.
I'm here for you, if you need advice. :rolleyes:
Who was it who wore Suspenders? I was thinking it was Jethro of the Beverly Hillbillies, but I couldn't find any pictures of him wearing them. He had the rope belt. Got one? :)

When I saw this pic, I could only think about the pic of u in the cowboy hat. You are a man's man, my friend! Suspenders and all. Keep up the good work and teach us youngsters a thing or two! ;)

Well if anyone can make suspenders look good it would be you Bob, actually I'm just a year younger then you and I'm getting tired of hiking my pants up all the time. Also our HOA has a rule that no more than 2" of butt crack can be exposed when you're bent over doing yard work and I'm sure I've violated that a few times:p
Might give those suspenders a try.

Now there is a homeowners association with too much time on its hands. What if the resident majority were plumbers?
Well if anyone can make suspenders look good it would be you Bob, actually I'm just a year younger then you and I'm getting tired of hiking my pants up all the time. Also our HOA has a rule that no more than 2" of butt crack can be exposed when you're bent over doing yard work and I'm sure I've violated that a few times:p
Might give those suspenders a try.

Also our HOA has a rule that no more than 2" of butt crack can be exposed when you're bent over doing yard work
That wasn't a tongue in cheek comment I hope. :p

First thing Jo Anne did was grab a strap, pull it back and pop me with it.
She has a bra strap pop coming, waiting on the element of surprise, and a good place to hide.

Some of the old timers running around here wear overalls. They keep a wad of cash in the top center pocket big enough to choke a mule. I say that to say this: you look like a million bucks Bob!

I've been seriously thinking of going the suspender route. Ever since my waist and my butt became the same size there's nothing to hold my pants up. I'm already at the point I'm to lazy to hem my jeans and just fold the bottoms, if I add suspenders and a funky hat I can call myself a hipster.

You got me by seven years my friend but I am already thinking how comfy those would be. Still would need a belt though, don't like shoulder holsters! :)

You got me by seven years my friend but I am already thinking how comfy those would be. Still would need a belt though, don't like shoulder holsters! :)
Bill,
I got the type that clips on a belt, so I wear both, and they do keep my pants up when I carry.

Another thing in common my friend, have not gone anywhere for 40 years "undressed"

Me too, got a S&W 642 airweight with a Uncle Mikes pocket holster, fits perfect in a jacket pocket our in my pants pocket. Real pain to shoot with + Ps though.

Back