Your favorite store bought Holiday ale?

I've always liked Celebration from Sierra Nevada. I need to get out and try some others, but having been a hophead for so long I think my taste buds will interfere (instead of appreciate) my tasting of the seasonal ales. Bummer....:( But I'm going to try some anyway!

Santa Rampage is a Belgian Tripel from Lowland Brewing Company. It doesn't have the usual "holiday" spices, except maybe some cloves. I've only seen it on tap and plan to buy a growler of it.

Don't have a favorite, but I'll be going to Trader Joes to see what they have and try a few.

I would highly suggest Corsendonk Christmas Ale, Scaldis Noel Belgian Ale, Beckenridge Christmas Ale, St Bernardus Christmas Ale and Affligem Noel Christmas Ale. Really like the Belgian Abbey Ales - pricey - but IMO well worth it.

I would highly suggest Corsendonk Christmas Ale, Scaldis Noel Belgian Ale, Beckenridge Christmas Ale, St Bernardus Christmas Ale and Affligem Noel Christmas Ale. Really like the Belgian Abbey Ales - pricey - but IMO well worth it.
i'll 2nd this Beckenridge Christmas Ale... Outstanding!

Back